Saturday, May 1, 2010

Daddy's 'lil Slut 1

This one is a hot! It's about a dad and his hot daughter. He is married and has two daughters, but only has a relationship with one of the daughters. Her keeping it a secret is her problem though. Girls will be girls. hehe

This will be in 2 parts.



Daddy's 'lil Slut 1
By David

Part 1

I was cuddled in my bed when my sister Amy came into the room. She walked over to the bed and climbed in as she always did and noticed I was cuddled up with my pillow.

“Are you okay Ann? You seem a little distant tonight.”

I looked over the blankets covering my head, “Can you keep a secret Amy?”

She got close to me and said, “Sure. You know I can. What’s your secret?”

I swallowed hard not really wanting to tell her, but some reason I felt I needed too. “Well, um, you will think I’m lying, but here goes. I, um, I sucked off a man tonight.” I said it swiftly as I could.

She just looked at me, “You what? You sucked off a man? Who?”

Again I wasn’t sure how to put it, so I just said it, “I sucked off , um, well, um..”

“Say it Ann, I won’t tell anyone. You know me well enough to not saying anything to anyone. Who was it?”

I looked right at her, “I sucked off…Dad.”

She moved back fast. “You sucked off our dad? You sucked his cock?”

I just nodded at her. “Yes I did. I sucked him off and he came in my mouth.”

She was stunned. “What possessed you to do that Ann? Our own father?”

“I don’t know, it just happened. I was in his room and he called me over to the bed, and next thing I knew his cock was in my mouth and I was sucking it. We played around for awhile, then he shot his cum in my mouth.”

Amy gave me a look of total surprise, but with eagerness. “Did he make you do it? Did he rape you?”

I shook my head no, “no, I sucked him off willingly. I even swallowed his cum.” I looked down shamelessly after saying that.

“You swallowed his cum? You swallowed his yucky sperm? Ann, what has gotten into you? What made you swallow that stuff?”




“I’m not sure. I had his cock in my mouth and he just looked down on me, so I gulped it down in a couple swallows. I was curious too. He never said anything as I got up and got dressed. I just walked out the room, went to the bathroom, then came and got in the bed.

“You are one curious girl Ann. Had you ever done that before with him?”

I shook my head no.

“Have you done that with other boys?”

Again I shook my head no.

“So you came into his room, ended up with his cock in your mouth, you sucking him off, then swallowed it, and nothing was said during and after the suck fest? I don’t know what to think about this Ann. Our own dad? How did you end up sucking him in the first place is what I want to know.”

I was as shocked as she was thinking back on it. “I just sat down next to him on the bed, I remember that part. Then he started stroking my hair, then my shoulders. I was so relaxed too. I must have dozed off, as I remember waking up and he was standing over me with his cock hanging down in front of me. I don’t why I did what I did, I just did it.”

“Damn Ann. Was his cock big? What was his cum like?”

“Dad has a big cock Amy. Big! I had trouble getting it in my mouth at first.” Amy peered at me with eager eyes.

“His cum was thick and had a paste kind of taste to it. Nothing horrible, just a lot of it. He filled my mouth.”

“Then you swallowed it?”

“Yes I did. I swished it in my mouth, then took a couple swallows and it was gone. I just stood up and left.”

“He never said anything to you afterwards?” Amy was so curious.

“Nope, he just sat there as I walked out of his room. I have not heard from him since. Then you came in.”

So, you did this within the last hour?” I just nodded at her.

We both just stared at each other, laying back on our pillows.

“Wow, this is wild Ann. I wonder what it means?”

I looked over at her, “What do you mean?”

“What about mom? You think this is a sign of them breaking up maybe?”

I didn’t know what to think when she said that. “I have no idea Amy. We need to find out though.”

Next morning.

The sun peeked over the horizon and it woke me up. The taste in my mouth was not one I was used too. Bad morning breathe mixed with cum, as I didn’t brush the night before like I was used to doing. Amy woke up and said to me, “Morning Ann. Did you sleep okay?”

“Yes, I slept good, how about you?”

“I slept great. We need to find out what is happening around here and fast girl.”

I agreed, and we both got dressed, went to the bathroom, and got ready for Saturday morning breakfast.

We could smell the bacon cooking, so we headed downstairs. Dad was sitting in his chair as we hit the bottom steps, “morning girls. Breakfast should be done soon.”

I didn’t know what to say to him as I sat on the sofa across from him. Amy sat down next to me looking for some kind of sign from him, as he just sat there and read the morning paper like nothing went on last night.

“Did you sleep well dad?” I asked him.

He looked over his paper, “I slept great, how about you two?”

We both said we slept great too, then mom called us for breakfast. Amy jumped up first and headed for the kitchen, then I followed. Dad got up before I could get by him and he grabbed my arm. “Meet me in the study after breakfast.” That’s all he said, “okay dad.” I wondered what he wanted all throughout breakfast.

After we all ate, he walked over to Amy, “help your mom get the dishes and kitchen cleaned up, then go with her for some errands, okay?” Amy nodded at him, not realizing I wasn‘t going to be there. Dad motioned for me to follow him, which I did. We went upstairs to his study, opened the door, and he told me to go sit in the chair. He closed the door and to my surprise, locked it. It would take mom and Amy about an half hour to get the kitchen clean, then another couple hours for her and mom to get the errands done, so that was going to leave me with dad for a couple hours.

He sat down at his desk and didn’t say a word. I sat and just looked at him, a puzzled look on my face. He clicked on his computer and just looked at the screen. He would look over at me from time to time, then dart his eyes back to the screen. Time passed slowly as I just sat there, wondering what was going on. I had no ideas of what was about to happen. I still get goose bumps thinking about it. I heard the back door close, then the car start up. My dad stood and watched Amy and mom get in the car and drive off. He then turned his attention to me.

He walked over to me and as I looked up, he stared down at me as he began unzipping the zipper on his pants. I was stunned as I watched him slide it down, him reaching inside, pulling his cock out. His cock was again right in front of me, growing and growing bigger as I just stared at it. He didn’t say anything as he stroked it slowly. Before my eyes it grew to a size I had never seen before. The pee hole was an inch from my mouth. I just looked up at him, then back down at his cock, then back up to his face.

He placed his left hand on my head, “Kiss it. Give it a big sloppy kiss like you did last week baby.” The first time I had done this was out of curiosity, but this time I felt strange about it. He moved his hips forward and the head pressed against my lips. “Go on, kiss it.” I opened my lips just enough to taste it with the tip of my tongue, then his whole cock went surging into my mouth. He mashed his crotch hard into my face, pulling back enough to let his cock rest of my tongue, “Yes, that’s it, suck on it nice and slow.” I closed my mouth and began sucking his cock like I had done the week before. I swirled my tongue around his shaft, sucking it in hard, then darting my tongue into his pee hole. He really liked each time I did that, as the sounds of my sucking filled the room. He pulled his cock out suddenly, “let’s go to your room for more privacy and fun babe.”

End of Part 1

Click here for part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment