Thursday, March 5, 2009

Her First Taste of Pussy

(I wrote this 14 years ago and have posted it on 2 previous blogs. It was my 1st try at writing.)

Her First Taste of Pussy
By Silky

It all started the day my best friend got a new roommate Megan. Megan was a cute little thing. Just 18, short brown hair, nice tight little body, and the nicest set of tits I had ever seen. My friend warned me not to try to get with her as she thought it might upset there living arrangement. So I decided right then and there I was going to stay away.


A week went by and I was wanting her more and more each day. There was no way in the world I was gong to stop this if it ever came to be, as I don’t care who it would effect. So from then on Megan was my mission. Little did I know that I was hers. The next weekend came and we were having a party at my friends house. I was buzzing a bit and so was she and then everyone left with my best bud and me and Megan were all alone. God the things I wanted to do to her body. How I wanted to hold it, kiss it, touch it and make it mine for ever. I did not know if she was in to girls so I decided to poke a little. I asked her how sexually active she was and she said she has had a couple people. She eventually told me she had just had her first threesome a couple weeks ago. I asked her if she enjoyed it and she told me there was nothing better than being with a girl.





Then just as if I was still daydreaming, she leaned over and kissed me. I was lost in her kiss as I got tingles all over my body. I pulled her closer and started rubbing up and down her back. She was moaning under her breath as we kissed. I started felling her breast through her shirt as we continued to kiss. They were better than I thought they were going to be. I started squeezing them harder and she reaches over and takes off my top. My full c breast are so tight and I never wear a bra, as Megan started kissing down my neck. I was getting wetter than I ever had before. She kissed till she got above my left nipple and gently ran her tongue over it. It sent shivers through my body. She decided it was time to move to the other nipple so she kissed her way across my chest and pulled it hard into her mouth. I was moaning and so horny. I released one hand off her tit while I was still rubbing the other through the shirt and began to massage my pussy through my pants. I was so into it. She sensed this and took off her shirt. I got up and pushed her back so she was lying on the couch and kissed her. Then I kissed each ear, working my way to her tits as she was moaning so hard, telling me to suck on them. I go to her right nipple and lightly flick it. Then I kiss down her stomach to her belly button and then back up. I sucked her tit hard while I ground my pussy in to her leg and she does the same to me. I go up and start kissing around her neck and she grabs the back off my head and pulls me in for a kiss.


As we kiss she starts moaning harder and I decided that I better take this to the bedroom before it goes any further. She gives me a sad face thinking that I am going to end this. No way - not without eating that tight little pussy. So we walk into the room and take off our pants. I see her standing there in a thong. Flat stomach, nice shaped tits. I walk forward and she pulls my arm and says that I am very sexy and slips her finger on top of my panties, slides them down gently and starts rubbing me. I feel my knees getting weaker as I fall onto the bed.


She kisses me and works her way down my body with her tongue stopping at my nipples to suck them in as she fondles them, then heads further down to my naval, kissing it gently. She works her way down further....I feel her breath just above my panty line. She then starts kissing my inner leg, back and forth between the two. I was going to go crazy. She stops and puts her face right on my pussy and teases me with her mouth through my panties. God it felt good. Then she stops for a moment to remove my panties. She tells me my pussy smells sweet and wants to know if she can taste it. Some how I mumbled out yes.


She licks around my lips a few times. One hand came up to fondle my tit. I wanted her to lick my clit and all she was doing was teasing me. She then stopped and told me to tell her I want her to eat my pussy. I said to her Megan please eat my pussy, lick my lips, suck my clit and make me cum on your pretty face. She did not need any more.



She started to lick my clit. It was awesome I knew I was going to cum any minute. Then there it was, I felt it building, it was right there. I was cumming, god it was good. I thought she was going to stop but she did not. I grabbed her leg and flipped her around. I needed to eat her pussy right now. I pulled her on top of me and slid my tongue into her slowly, nibbling lightly on her cute and little clit. I lick her pussy lips and she moaned on my cunt as I started eating and she could not take it much longer. I flipped her onto her back and gave her a deep kiss. I then went straight for her pussy again, as I started licking and sucking her long and hard. I was going to make her cum and more then once too. I licked and licked her sweet pussy over and over, making her squirm with lust. Long strokes of my tongue sinking deeper and deeper into her pussy made her yelp in excitement, then a silence fell onto the room as she started to cum. She moaned deeply as her pussy flowed the yummy fluid. She started screaming my name…as her body ejected the cum from within her. She came four more times as I lapped up her juices and continued licking her sweet pussy over and over.

As she slowly came to her senses, she went to her dresser and pulled out a 10" strap on. I did not know what to say…

I knew it was going to be fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment