Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Love You

I love to see you smile and I love knowing that I caused that smile.
I love to see you happy and I love knowing that I caused that happiness.
I love to look into your beautiful eyes and I love the way I fall into them.
I love it when you hold my hand and I love having the courage to grab and hold yours.
I love to tease and torment you and I love it when you tease and torment me.
I love it when you touch me and I love to touch you.
I love rediscovering how beautiful you are each time I see you and I love realizing how attractive you make me feel.
I love wanting so badly to kiss you and I love the way you want to take things slow.
I love the fact that you still want to be my friend and I love that I want to be yours.
I love so many things about you but the most important thing is:

I Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment